ITSPA Quality Mark
Orbtalk are now proud holders of the ITSPA Quality Mark which ‘…is awarded to companies that go above and beyond current best practice to ensure a trusted and reliable service’.
Eli Katz, the Chair of ITSPA said ‘…the Quality Mark… will help customers identify providers who go above and beyond current best practice to ensure a reliable and trusted service. We have made significant changes to the requirements of the original Quality Mark, which reflect the maturing nature of the next generation communications industry. These changes have involved extensive consultation with members to ensure the new requirements remain an effective tool for driving up standards…’
Orbtalk have been providing small and medium-sized businesses with next generation communications solutions since 2005. This extensive experience has contributed to our accreditation with the revamped ITSPA Quality Mark; it was established as an industry hallmark denoting those ITSPA members who ‘actively promote best practice’ and as a ‘way of recognising those that go that extra mile’.
Ranking alongside the other 8 bearers of the Quality Mark means we keep working to remain at the top of our game. Orbtalk believe that continuing to offer top tier reliability and performance at unbeatable prices is the way to maintain pole position.
Mr. Katz added ‘On behalf of everyone at ITSPA, I would like to congratulate the new Quality Mark holders. We are delighted to award these companies with this widely-recognised mark which helps customers identify providers who go the extra mile in providing quality services.’
With our bespoke range of SIP and Cloud PBX products, and a first class, highly experienced support team backed up by our friendly and helpful customer service department, we’re confident that we have the solution, and the service, for your SME.
We’re proud to be working with ITSPA to ensure that the VoIP telecoms industry maintains the most rigorous and robust standards across the board. ITSPA’s standard requirements are as follows;
- Adherence to the ITSPA Code of Practice and Best Practice Guidance documents.
- Evidence that our platform design is resilient and that we deliver a reliable service, which is measured by ITSPA as 99.99% availability between 8am & 8pm Monday-Friday, using the VoIP Spear monitoring platform.
- Transparent porting arrangements.
- Active fraud control measures.
- Evidence of access to the emergency services.
- Easy to find information on complaints & dispute resolution.
- Policies in place for Nuisance Calls & CLI Presentation.
- Evidence of Data Protection & Retention Compliance.
- Evidence of our Single Point of Contact, showing that there is an easy way for ITSPA to contact us with issues arising.
- Evidence that the company is incorporated with limited liability (LTD, PLC or LLP).
In addition to being awarded the Quality Mark, we have also been awarded ‘Highly Commended’ status in the ITSPA Awards 2017 Best Business ITSP (Medium Enterprise) category.
What we provide
Orbtalk specialise in SIP and VoIP solutions for business and are unique in this market space due to our global reach. This allows us to offer SIP Trunking and Cloud Phone Systems to organisations across the globe for single and multi-sited companies. Our global presence also means that we have one of the largest offerings of international numbers available from over 8000 destinations globally.