Cisco SPA508G 8 Line IP Phone
Cisco SPA508G IP Phone
The Cisco SPA508G 8-Line IP Phone also supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML applications when used with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
The Cisco SPA508G uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers.
Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Display - Monochrome backlit display
- Line Keys - 8 Programmable Keys
- Audio - Cisco HD Voice, Full Duplex Speakerphone, Headset Port
- Directories - Missed, Placed, and Received Call History and Company and Personal Directories
- Phone Applications - WebEx Phone Connect, TimeCard View, Live Record, VoiceView Express
- Picture Slideshow - Not supported
- Music Player - Not Supported
- Single-Number Reach - Yes
- Expansion Module - Yes
- Power over Ethernet - Yes
- Bluetooth - Not Supported
- Wireless (WiFi) - Not Supported
What we provide
Orbtalk specialise in SIP and VoIP solutions for business and are unique in this market space due to our global reach. This allows us to offer SIP Trunking and Cloud Phone Systems to organisations across the globe for single and multi-sited companies. Our global presence also means that we have one of the largest offerings of international numbers available from over 8000 destinations globally.