Draytek Vigor 2760n
Introducing the Vigor 2760n, Draytek's latest DSL router, ideal for your home or small office. It provides connectivity to your PCs or other Internet-connected devices (laptops, tablets, games consoles, smartphones) via its built-in Gigabit ports, or using Wireless LAN. The firewall helps protect your network from external threats, as well as the Vigor2760n's built-in content filtering which gives you control over what and when your local users can access or download. For Wireless LAN usage, the Vigor2760n supports multiple security methods, including strong encryption but also hardware-specific authorisation and selectable client isolation (from each other).
- ADSL, ADSL2+ & VDSL Router Firewall Supports both ADSL & VDSL
- 3G/4G USB Modem Support as primary or backup/failure
- Native IPv4 & IPv6 dual-stack support - IPv6 is the new protocol for the Internet
- Four Gigabit LAN Ethernet Ports
- NAS facility using USB-based storage
- Robust firewall with object-based rules
- Twin Independent USB2.0 Ports for 3G modem, printer or storage
- Dial-out VPN (Two tunnels IPSEC/PPTP)
- IPv6 supports direct or tunnel-broker provision
- Port-based VLANs (isolate your clients)
- QoS Assurance on different traffic types
- Internet Content Filtering
- Optional VigorCare Available
The Vigor 2760n supports all variants of mass-market DSL technology available, so if you have ADSL today it will work with that, but when VDSL (FTTC) comes to your area later, you're ready, already. VDSL is available from BT under their 'Infinity™' service, currently providing downstream speeds of up to 80Mb/s (depending on local service). Other ISPs are also starting to introduce VDSL across the country so coverage continues to increase.