Polycom VVX 410
The VVX 410 is a mid-range business media phone delivering high quality voice. This cost effective solution is ideal for front line staff handling a moderate volume of calls. The VVX 400 has a generously sized colour display with an intuitive user interface which makes usability and navigation simple.
The VVX 410 improves the users personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even if their PC is switched off.
- 12 SIP accounts
- Backlit 3.5" colour LCD (320 x 240) resolution
- Two-port Ethernet switch- 1000Base-TX across LAN and PC ports on VVX 410
- PoE (Optional power via 48v PSU available separately)
- 12 memory keys with BLF
- Supports the VVX Expansion Module and VVX Colour Expansion Module (up to 120 additional keys)
- Headset compatible
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- EHS capability