Draytek Vigor 2860n
The Vigor 2860n is similar to the Vigor 2060 except with the addition of 802.11n Wireless LAN. 802.11n WiFi provides a total wireless bandwidth of up to 200Mb/s using new methods such as packet aggregation and channel bonding. Supporting either ADSL or VDSL (BT Infinity™/FTTC) this is a great product for users who currently use ADSL now that might wish to move over to VDSL later when their ISP’s upgrade from current ADSL2+ technologies. Alternatively to this its other WAN ports can be used to provide connectivity to Ethernet feeds, secondary xDSL modems or a 3G cellular service using a USB adaptor. This latest router series includes support for professional features such as VLAN tagging and Gigabit Ethernet built-in WiFi.
- Six Gigabit LAN ports
- 802.11n WiFi with upto 200MB/s speeds
- Support for VDSL2/ADSL2, Ethernet and 3G-based broadband.
- Full Fail-over/Load Balancing functionality with a second WAN through a Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- High performance object-based SPI Firewall and CSM (Content Security Management) for network security with up to 200Mb/s firewall throughput
- 2 USB ports for file sharing, network printers and 3G/4G mobile broadband
- Support for up to 32 VPN tunnels with comprehensive secure protocols
- VLAN for secure and efficient workgroup management
- Embedded Central VPN Management for 8 remote Vigor routers
The Vigor 2860n comes packed with professional-level features offering truly comprehensive DSL connectivity and security. Compatible with all UK variants of ADSL (including ADSL2+ and Annex M), VDSL and VDSL2, the Vigor 2860n can also be used for cable-modem, leased line and EFM applications using its Gigabit Ethernet WAN port. On VDSL, the Vigor 2860n series supports the very latest services for speeds up to 80Mb/s (depending on line quality and length).