Draytek Vigor 2860
The Vigor 2860 is a great router/firewall which is built with the future in mind. It is capable of supporting either ADSL or VDSL (BT Infinity™/FTTC). This is great for users who currently use ADSL now that might wish to move over to VDSL later when their ISP’s upgrade from current ADSL2+ technologies. Alternatively to this its other WAN ports can be used to provide connectivity to Ethernet feeds, secondary xDSL modems or a 3G cellular service using a USB adaptor. This latest router series includes support for professional features such as VLAN tagging and Gigabit Ethernet.
- Six Gigabit LAN ports
- Support for VDSL2/ADSL2, Ethernet and 3G-based broadband.
- Full Fail-over/Load Balancing functionality with a second WAN through a Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- High performance object-based SPI Firewall and CSM (Content Security Management) for network security with up to 200Mb/s firewall throughput
- 2 USB ports for file sharing, network printers and 3G/4G mobile broadband
- Support for up to 32 VPN tunnels with comprehensive secure protocols
- VLAN for secure and efficient workgroup management
- Embedded Central VPN Management for 8 remote Vigor routers
The Vigor 2860 comes packed with professional-level features offering truly comprehensive DSL connectivity and security. Compatible with all UK variants of ADSL (including ADSL2+ and Annex M), VDSL and VDSL2, the Vigor 2860 can also be used for cable-modem, leased line and EFM applications using its Gigabit Ethernet WAN port. On VDSL, the Vigor 2860 series supports the very latest services for speeds up to 80Mb/s (depending on line quality and length).