Orbtalk have a range of SIP trunk products that work with the Alcatel Omni PCX Office
Features of the Alcatel-Lucent phone system, Omni PCX Office, include:
- Full range of user interfaces (analogue, digital, IP, mobile phones and PC soft phone).
- Embedded voice mail E-mail notification that alerts you to messages left in your voice mailbox. Personal assistant functions, which handle calls when you are not available to take them are part of the standard Alcatel-Lucent OMNIPCX Office offer.
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office is an advanced call server that improves the greeting you provide to business customers.
- Screen pop-ups that display a contact card that shows who is calling, so you can provide better customer service.
- Automated Attendant - a recorded message that answers your phones and instructs callers how to reach the person or department they are looking for. Beneficial if your company receives a high volume of inbound calls.
- Fully Integrated DECT System, so you can be reached, wherever you are.
- High-level telephone services at remote locations for companies with multiple sites that are connected by an IP link.
- Native IP Telephony.
An integrated but modular system, the Alcatel-Lucent Omni PCX Office makes advanced telephony, Internet, e-mail and LAN (local area network) available to SME's in one single, smart, friendly and easy to use manageable voice communication system.