Orbtalk are looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to help manage our rapidly expanding network.
Role: Linux Systems Administrator
Contract type: Permanent
Orbtalk are looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to help manage our rapidly expanding network. You will be based in central Brighton, just 5 minutes' walk from the station, and have easy access to all of the excellent local facilities that Brighton has to offer.
You'll have an opportunity to help create solutions to complex and varied problems in a fast-paced but friendly working environment.
To be successful in applying for this role you must have the following demonstrable skills and knowledge:
- Proven time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Solid Linux command line experience
- Experience of LAMP administration
- Knowledge of TCP/IP routing
- An understanding of common network protocols
- A minimum of 2 years' experience with at least one Linux distribution
Salary 25K+ Depending on experience
Sales role in one of the UK's Leading and fastest growing VoIP Companies
Role: Sales Executive
Contract type: Permanent
Orbtalk provide Voice Over IP and TDM based solutions to businesses of all sizes both in the UK and Worldwide. Our main focuses are Hosted PBX services, Call Centre Solutions and Call Termination. Orbtalk also provide a Pay As You Go VoIP phone service along with a whole range of other services.We attribute the growth of Orbtalk to the knowledge and experience of our highly motivated staff. We understand the importance of listening to our customers and meeting their needs. With our flexible approach and our commitment to succeed in our goals, we look forward to a successful future in a growing market.
Orbtalk is a young, dynamic company, and the environment is a fun, fast-paced and rewarding environment to work in. All team members are offered the responsibility of managing their own workloads, meaning that employees have a sense of ownership within their role, across all departments.
Are you hungry for a career in Telecom Sales? Are you motivated by a desire to succeed? Want to join one of the fastest growing VoIP Providers in the UK? If so, then you could be the person we are looking for! Please read on…
- Your existing knowledge and experience of selling telecommunications solutions will enable you to maximise your revenue generation during sales calls and meetings with target clients
- Winning new business customers
- Dealing with leads provided by our Telemarketing function to point of sale
- During your week, you will identify and canvass on target business premises with a view to gaining a name or contact and a potential meeting to discuss telecom requirements
- Interface with our telemarketing sales team regularly, swapping leads, ideas and working as a team
- A proven Business to Business track-record is essential
- A strong background in selling telecom services and solutions is essential, as well as an understanding of Cloud Technology / Hosted Systems
- Experience of negotiating contracts and closing clients is imperative
- A people person, you will possess the ability to instantaneously build rapport and develop and maintain relationships both with clients and internally with the Orbtalk Team
- A competitive basic starting salary of up to 20-25k (negotiable upon experience), with an Uncapped OTE
- Training on an ongoing basis for the right person
If you are interested in this role please use the following contact details:
Andy Walker – 0203 5888 201